We integrated our jira instance with productboard instance and syncing the jira fix-version with product board release group called Releases (Default release group).
When jira fix-version and productboard releases are syncing?
Assuming Jira ticket is linked with productboard feature
- When I link new release to productboard feature from productboard. I see new fix-version is created and linked to jira ticket.
- Similarly, when I add new fix-version to linked jira ticket from jira. I see new release is created and added to productboard feature.
When jira fix-version and productboard releases are not syncing?
- When I create productboard release from release tab. I am unable to see the same fix-version in the Jira.
- Similarly, when I create the fix-version from Releases tab in Jira. I am unable to see the same Release in productboard releases
- Initially, we are able to see all the jira fix-versions in productboard releases even-though they are not linked to any productboard feature (Still we are seeing old fix-versions in productboard release tab even-though they are not linked to any productboard feature).
- There is no connectivity issue between Jira and productboard.
- I see Releases group which is syncing with jira fix-version in both active and archived sections
Please correct me If I miss anything and let me know if you need any further information.
Best answer by scott.baldwinView original