Hello, Product Makers!
Diana from Customer Education here, with next month’s exciting array of hands-on clinics, live trainings, drop-in office hours and more.
NOTE: Did you hear the news? Live trainings have been moved to our brand new Productboard Academy! Learn about it here. We recommend logging into Productboard before accessing the Productboard Academy for the first time.
Every Tuesday: Productboard 101
Formerly known as “Getting Started with Productboard”
New to Productboard? Get started with our 30 minute webinar covering the basics, with an optional 15 minutes for Q&A. We’ll show you how to turn customer feedback into actionable data, make quick feature prioritization decisions, and create simple roadmaps for your colleagues.
Every Thursday: Productboard Coaching Office Hours
Formerly known as “Live Productboard Coaching”
Want to ask our team of Customer Success experts about how to set up your Productboard account? Need to bounce a few ideas off of someone about your strategy? Live Productboard chats are open-ended conversations with Customer Success Coaches and other users. Stay for the entire session – or just swing by during a free moment!
Special Clinics & Workshops
June 1: Maintaining your product process
Part 2 of our Mission Control series, aimed at product leaders working to organize their organization around principles of product excellence.
Rolling out a new product process is one thing - getting it to stick over time is another! In this workshop, we'll walk you through best practices to ensure the key design decisions you made during your Productboard implementation aren't forgotten. We'll cover:
- Governance resources
- Resources for non-Product teams
- Internal rewards & recognition
June 8: Quarterly planning
Join our most popular webinar as we help you transform your backlog into an action plan!
Join our Quarterly Planning workshop, where we’ll tackle the end-to-end process of transforming a long backlog into a locked-in roadmap.
- Feature backlog: what’s most important to our customers?
- Top Requests & Segmentation: focus on what’s most important to your customers
- Evaluate: which ideas do we move into prioritization?
- Prioritize: what should we build next?
- Visualize & Plan releases: when will we work on it?
June 22: 🆕 Prioritizing with drivers
Narrow down your backlog to your most valuable ideas using custom prioritization criteria
Staring at a list of 1000 feature ideas, trying to make some headway towards a top ten? Trying to figure out which feature ideas will actually bring you a step closer to your ultimate product vision? Don't have a prioritization process in place and need something quick and flexible? Join us for an introduction to drivers!
- What is a driver? When do I use drivers vs. objectives vs. formulas?
- What are some of the most common drivers used by other companies and how are they defined?
- How do I use drivers to create a custom prioritization score?
- How do I use drivers to score feature ideas quickly?
June 29: 🆕 Productboard & Jira
Unite your product discovery and product delivery processes with our popular integration.
"With Jira, we get the 500-foot viewe.
With Productboard, we get the 10,000-foot view."
- Caleb Gawne, Head of Product, Rose Rocket
Product managers and engineers are working towards a common goal - but they need different tools to support their workflows. As a product manager, Productboard offers you everything you need to decide what to build next. Once you've made that critical decision, you can push your feature idea into your delivery team's issue tracker to watch your progress in real time. In this webinar, we'll cover:
- the difference between product discovery and product delivery - and which tool to use during each phase
- how to use Productboard and Jira together to align your product & engineering teams
- how to import your Jira backlog into Productboard
We look forward to seeing you there!