I’m a new Productboard user, and I’m having trouble visualizing something on our feature timeline roadmap. Here’s my issue:
- We have a main feature, let’s call it Feature A
- Based on feedback we have received from customers (and categorized in Productboard!), this feature has 3 subfeatures: A1, A2, and A3
- We have decided to spend time working on Feature A from Feb 1 to March 1. I have added Feature A to our feature timeline roadmap for those dates
- HOWEVER -- During that period, we only plan to work on subfeatures A1 and A2. Subfeature A3 will NOT be worked on
- After working on something other things for a while, we plan to return to Feature A in June, and will work on A3 at that time.
What is the best way to show this plan on our feature roadmap? I don’t think I’m able to add Feature A to the roadmap more than once, nor am I able to add subfeatures directly to the roadmap.
Best answer by scott.baldwinView original