Hello product makers👋,
We just released “view history” to GA. This new roadmap embellishment displays who’s visited your roadmap and how often. Below are all the juicy details.
🚨 What’s new?
- Now, on every roadmap, you’ll see avatars of the people who last visited your roadmap.
- When you click on the avatars in the top-right header, a modal will open up and you can:
- see which users are online,
- see which users last visited your roadmap,
- how many views it's had,
- who’s viewing it the most.
- The feature is available on all pricing plans.
💪 Why is it valuable?
- This functionality helps makers understand if their team / key stakeholders have seen their roadmaps – and are aligned on the plan.
- Makers can also see who their most engaged visitors are (exciting if you spot the CEO amongst your top visitors) and how many views their roadmaps have received.
- And finally, there’s even responsive messaging to either praise a high view count or encourage you to rally your team around your roadmap if needed.
Here is our Help Centre article.