We’ve just released Templates for Descriptions. This allows you to create, edit and delete templates. These templates are available for any entity that has a description, including features, notes, products, releases and objectives. This is available on all plans.
- When you open the editor, you can click template icon located alongside other options like making text bold. If you click the icon then you will open a modal that lets you create a templates.
- Once you have created a template you can click the icon again in order to select, edit or delete a template.
Why is it important?
- You will increase productivity across your organisation by not repeating the same tasks.
- You can have consistent ways of working across teams by standardising descriptions.
- We want to hear your feedback on this feature so we can decide what to improve. We're thinking about including default templates, better permissions for templates and much more.