I’m super excited to announce that Teams for Features is now LIVE! and available for customers on Scale and Enterprise plans.
We introduced new Teams system field on Feature that allows to assign multiple teams to a feature so that you can:
communicate to your stakeholders which teams are working on which features on the roadmaps
create team specific views (roadmaps, feature boards, reports) by using Teams filter
export features via .CSV export together with Teams information and report on this data outside of PB
Why is it important?
- As your team evolves, the complexity in keeping track of who’s working on what also changes. To help reduce some of the pain, we built Teams for Features that should help you to better understand and communicate team dependencies.
- Currently, you can assign teams to only features. For 2023, we are considering to bring such a support to other entities such as sub-features and objectives to name a few.
- We are building support to sync teams assigned to features to JIRA - this should be available early January 2023 so stay tuned for the updates.
- Once we are done with some ground work to ensure you can create super flexible roadmaps, we will build also swimlane support for Teams on roadmaps in 2023.
- You can learn more in this Help Center article