Hello Product Makers!
We’ve just released Suggested Notes for Features on the Scale and Enterprise plans!
What is new?
- When you visit the insights tab on a feature, we may display suggested notes under the linked insights.
- These notes are predicted to be relevant to the given feature based on text-analysis of their content.
- Suggested notes can be both processed and unprocessed notes.
- We only display recommended notes that don’t have insights already linked from them to the currently viewed feature.
- Not all features will include suggestions. We can only provide note recommendations for features that have at least one insight linked.
- The more insights are linked to a feature, the more likely we can provide relevant suggestions.
Why is it valuable?
- You can now easily discover unlinked relevant feedback for your most important features.
- This can help make discovery efforts more efficient - instead of manually searching for additional notes based on keywords, you can access relevant feedback right from the feature.
- Note suggestions can also help by surfacing potentially missed notes that may carry relevant information for the given feature.
Learn more in our article on how to link feedback to features.