🚀 We released customer-facing column roadmaps to Labs. This allows you to share column roadmaps with anyone who has a link and embed them.
🚨 What’s new?
- You can now share column roadmaps with anyone who has a link. You can embed the roadmap wherever their audience is. You can choose whether the viewer will see feature cards or portal cards.
💪Why is it important?
- Some makers currently struggle to align and collaborate with people who don’t have Productboard accounts. Now you can share a roadmap with anyone who has a link.
- You can now embed column roadmaps in wikis like confluence or on their websites. This means you can reach their audience wherever they are.
📈 What’s next?
- Future improvements include extending this functionality to timelines roadmaps and implementing real time updates for the shared link.
- We will be adding some smaller improvements in the coming weeks including adding a password option for the shared links and showing visualisation of feature card attributes.
Hi folks, we are currently investigating a bug that causes roadmap sharing to fail. We’re working on a bug fix and will post here once fixed. A workaround you can apply in the meantime is to delete your browser cookies. 🍪
The issue has now been resolved 🎉
As I am sharing this roadmap with contributors, it would be handy if they could provide feedback as you can via the Portal Cards on the Portal site. Currently, having a portal card doesn’t include the voting or feedback mechanism, which would be handy for our internal column based roadmaps.
@Kamila Bartsch, I’ve shared your feedback with our team.
Whew, this is a great feature.
I see that this is in a Labs/Beta testing phase and can’t wait to see what other types of enhancements roll out around it. Sharing is caring, in the world of roadmaps.
Thanks for the summarization and information
@Kamila Bartsch - Thanks for the feedback. One follow up question... the roadmap do you want to share feature details with the contributors or do you want to share portal tab content?
this feature is why i just chose Productboard
But why limit to column based roadmap ?
I would like to share timeline roadmaps.