🚀 We released customer-facing column roadmaps to Labs. This allows you to share column roadmaps with anyone who has a link and embed them.
🚨 What’s new?
- You can now share column roadmaps with anyone who has a link. You can embed the roadmap wherever their audience is. You can choose whether the viewer will see feature cards or portal cards.
💪Why is it important?
- Some makers currently struggle to align and collaborate with people who don’t have Productboard accounts. Now you can share a roadmap with anyone who has a link.
- You can now embed column roadmaps in wikis like confluence or on their websites. This means you can reach their audience wherever they are.
📈 What’s next?
- Future improvements include extending this functionality to timelines roadmaps and implementing real time updates for the shared link.
- We will be adding some smaller improvements in the coming weeks including adding a password option for the shared links and showing visualisation of feature card attributes.