🚀 Roadmap sharing & embedding improvements are now available in Labs. This allows you to embed any roadmap and share any roadmap with a link.
🚨 What’s new?
- You can now share any type of roadmap with a link or embed it using an iframe
- You can now visualise and open more entities such as sub-features
- You no longer need to republish changes to the shared roadmaps
💪Why is it important?
- Sharing and embedding roadmaps allows you to align with more stakeholders while doing less work.
- Stakeholders can now easily self-serve roadmaps and do it wherever thy spend their time, such as in their company wiki.
- The simpler view on the shared link will help you align with stakeholders outside of EPD like customers, customer facing teams and leadership
- We are currently working on all these limitations:
- In some cases, the shared roadmap can lag behind the internal one by up to one hour.
- You cannot add a password to the roadmap.
- You cannot visualise some attributes such as dependencies, effort, owner, user impact score, or tags on the shared roadmaps.
📈 What’s next?
- We are working on getting this functionality:
- Improving syncing between the internal and shared roadmap so most things are updated in real-time.
- Introduce the ability to visualise any attribute such as dependencies, owner or team. This means internal and external roadmaps will look exactly the same.
- Introduce passwords for roadmaps, on the enterprise pricing plan only