🚀 We’ve just released “Display who has visited your timeline roadmap” to Labs.
- In Labs, makers with admin access can enable this functionality for the entire workspace.
- On the timeline roadmap, click on the Viewed button on the top right header. A modal will open and you can:
- see which users are actively looking at the roadmap
- find out which users have last seen the timeline roadmap
- NOTE: Available only on the timeline roadmap and not available for column-based roadmaps
- Roadmap creators use timeline roadmaps to communicate their plan to different audiences.
- This functionality will help you understand if their team / key stakeholders have seen their timeline roadmaps and aligned on my plan.
- We want to hear your feedback to know how we can evolve this feature.