We are delighted to announce that we’ve released SCIM user provisioning 🚀
This feature is only available on the Enterprise plan.
🆕 What is new?
- SCIM provisioning enables our customers to deploy and manage their users at scale.
- Customers can set up SCIM provisioning by manually using our SCIM API in their identity providers.
- Once the workspace sets up SCIM, any changes (name, job title, department, email) in customer's identity provider tool will automatically propagate to PB.
✋ NOTE: this release doesn't support SCIM Teams management
- We've submitted our SCIM app to Okta and Azure AD for approval. Once approved, you’ll find our SCIM app in Okta and Azure AD.
Learn more in our Help Center articles
- Configuring SCIM provisioning in your workspace
- Setting up SCIM provisioning with OKTA
- Configuring Productboard roles in Okta correctly
- Setting up SCIM provisioning with Azure AD
- SCIM API
Anh & the SCIM user provisioning team!