I am super excited to announce that Roadmap sharing & embedding improvements are now available! These improvements allow our customers to embed and share any roadmap with a link.
🆕 What’s new?
- Makers can share any type of roadmap or embed it using an iframe
- Makers no longer need to republish changes to the shared roadmaps
💪 Why is this important?
- Sharing and embedding roadmaps allows makers to align with more stakeholders while doing less work.
- Stakeholders can now easily self-serve and access roadmaps wherever they spend their time, such as in their company wiki.
- The simpler view on the shared link will help makers align with stakeholders outside of EPD like customers, customer-facing teams, and leadership
- The current limitations of the product include:
- Changes made to an internal roadmap may take up to 15 minutes - based on beta feedback we feel this is reasonable and will monitor for feedback.
- You can't protect the roadmaps you share with a password.
- Card Visualizations: For now, it is not possible to visualize card attributes on the consumer roadmap, such as tags, objective importance, Team, Effort and User Impact Score.
⏭ What’s next?
- We want to add the ability to add passwords and are currently targeting mid-January.
📚 Learn more