Hey product makers,
It’s official – GA customers can now prioritize subfeatures! Isn’t that great? Currently, subfeatures don’t have all the prioritization capabilities that features have – and why should features have all the fun? We’ve worked hard to bring the following improvements.
🆕 What’s new?
- We’ve released prioritization capabilities for subfeatures:
- You can now add drivers and scores to subfeatures
- You can now add formulas for subfeatures
- You can also use the drivers and scores filters on the Features board to filter subfeatures.
💪 Why is it important?
- We’d like to accommodate various’ customer planning and prioritization needs.
- This release will enable broader flexibility of our entities.
📈 What’s next?
- Expanding subfeature capabilities. In particular, we want to:
- Plan subfeatures in time: so customers can add a timeframe to subfeatures and visualize subfeatures in time.
- Enable dependencies for (take a breath): subfeatures and features, and subfeatures and subfeatures.
You can find help center articles here:
- Help center article for drivers and scores
- Help center articles for formulas
- Help center article for RICE score