The wait is finally over: All customers can now add timeframes to subfeatures with the Duration visualization! Before, subfeatures didn’t have the same capabilities that features have — and why should features have all the fun? In this release, we’re giving subfeatures a little extra attention.
🆕 What’s new?
- This release includes these new planning capabilities for subfeatures:
- Add timeframes to subfeatures
- Visualize subfeatures by Duration on the Features timeline roadmap. All new Features timeline roadmaps will have the Duration subfeature visualization turned on by default
- Visualize subfeature timeframes on the Features board
- Filter subfeatures by timeframe
💪 Why is this important?
- Customers want to visualize subfeatures by Duration and use timeframes to plan them on the roadmap
- We strive to accommodate various customer planning and prioritization needs
- This feature release will give our customers even more planning flexibility
You can find help center articles here: