Personalized Insights left pane with favorites and follows have now been released to GA!
🚨 What’s new?
You can now personalize your Insights experience for immediate access to the feedback that matters most to you — with less noise from feedback that's not relevant to your customers or product area of focus.
- Pro, Scale and Enterprise customers can group related feedback with note views (the next iteration of collections) so it can be found by the right product manager, triaged, and processed in less time.
Further personalizarion capabilities are available on Scale & Enteprise:
- Favorite your most commonly-used note views — including default views like Assigned to me, Unprocessed, All notes, etc. — so you can access them immediately from the top of the Insights left pane.
- Customize the Insights left pane by un-favoriting any default views you rarely use.
- Follow products, segments, companies, or users so you'll never miss incoming feedback related to your target customers or product area. Access all your "follows" in one place in the left pane.
And one more thing... Insights is more than just an inbox for centralizing all your product feedback! Productboard continues to introduce new capabilities to help you automate the process of surfacing valuable user insights so you'll be sure to prioritize and build the right features. That's why the Insights icon now has a new look! 📥 ➡️ 💡
💪 Why is it important?
Previous Insights left pane drove makers to Notes which were often neither relevant nor actionable for them. Makers got overwhelmed and even put off Insights altogether. Moreover, with our latest updates, Insights will become more consistent with other boards.
📚 Learn more
See Help article to learn how note views work.
get inspired by our revamped Insights best practices to help you make the most of Insights at scale.
@Kami ! I like these updates. How is the Contributor experience impacted? Specifically: 1) Will they also see views for products, companies, etc that the follow? 2) Are they still restricted from creating private views?
@matt.johlie! Excellent questions!
1) Contributors can follow products, companies, segments and users to display note views among their Follows.
2)They still can’t create private note views.