Hi product makers,
🚀 Passwords for shared roadmaps are now available for our Scale and Enterprise customers.
🚨 What’s new?
- This is a follow-up release for roadmap sharing capability in December
- Makers can protect their publicly shared roadmaps with a password to ensure that only authorized people can access the roadmap.
💪Why is it important?
- It was a requested feature, especially by our enterprise customers, who would like the additional security for roadmaps.
🚘 How does it work?
- In the sharing dialogue, you can add a password to your roadmap.
- Your roadmap visitors will have to enter the password to be able to display the roadmap.