Productboard is launching a new suite of features that will help you and your team to move faster and plan better with visibility into product investments, processes and customer needs.
What’s new in the 2022.3 product release?
Turn speed into a competitive advantage with efficiency reports
- Unblock your team to move faster with visibility into workflows across the full product development lifecycle
- Have data-backed conversations about process bottlenecks and improvements by understanding the inefficiencies, blockers, and risks
- Understand efficiency trends across initiatives and teams
Use resource allocation reports to maximize impact by focusing on work that matters
- Achieve business objectives faster by making sure teams are investing time and effort in the right initiatives
- Keep resourcing across innovation, customer retention, and tech debt aligned to the investment strategy
- Identify initiatives that aren’t properly resourced and workstreams not aligned to priorities
- Get ahead of priority changes and assesses feasibility based on resources and investment priorities
Have all customer context in one view with Customer board
- Have a home to collaborate around customers. See each customer’s feedback, requests, and feature status
- Confidently enter any customer conversation and business review with full customer context
- Close feedback loops with customer-facing teams on feature requests for their book of business
- Make better product decisions with insight into prioritized needs and risks for core customer segments
If you want to see these new features in action, join us on Thursday, Sep 22, 2022 at 12pm ET/9am PT for a live webinar. Our Productboard PMs will be talking through the why and how of efficiency reports, resource allocation reports and customer board. They’ll also be answering questions and showing demos.