Hi product makers,
we have now released “Display who has visited your roadmap” (e.i viewed tracker) for all types of roadmaps to Labs!
- Previously, this functionality was enabled only for timeline roadmaps. We have now enabled it for column roadmaps as well
- In Labs, the admin can enable this functionality for the entire workspace. The labs version will only start tracking once you turn it on - it won't show the history before the feature was enabled.
- On the roadmaps, click on the Viewed button on the top-right header. A modal will open and you can:
- see which users are actively looking at the roadmap
- find out which users have last seen the roadmap
Why is it valuable?
- This functionality helps understand makers if their team / key stakeholders have seen their roadmaps and are aligned on the plan
- We want to release the functionality to GA with some possible improvements - let us know in the comments what you think, so we can take that into account!
Here is our Help Centre article.