We are excited to announce that Formulas is now LIVE!
- Create your own prioritization formulas
- Include numeric values such as 100 or 0.25
- Include operators such as ( ) +
- Include custom number fields
- Include the effort field
- Use numeric values or decimals in the custom number fields when prioritizing
- Sort features by your custom formula
- Use the pre-defined RICE score to get started or modify it and make it your own
Why is it valuable?
- PMs can easily add well known prioritization frameworks such as RICE, WSJF or create their own formulas
- Use less time in sheets and prioritize in Productboard while having all of your insights just next to you
- Centralize your formulas and communicate formula changes to your colleagues using comments
What is next?
We are currently working on the ability to include User Impact Score, Segments, Drivers etc. in Formulas.
Help Center article