👋 Hi Product Makers,
Here’s what’s happening this week in the community:
- Check out our latest Featured Maker profile on Ronke Majekodunmi
- Our latest matches for Meet a Maker go out on Monday. Enjoy your time together everyone! And we’d love to see some photos of y’all 📸 meeting each other, feel free to share them as a reply here if you get time.
- We also encourage you to get signed up for our Maker Mentor program before the first round of matches go out on July 1. Thanks to the many people that already signed up as mentors and mentees!
- If you haven’t yet, register for our June 21 fireside chat series on How to Effectively use OKRs in Product Management with Hope Gurion (Product Leader and Team Coach at Fearless Product LLC), Atle Myhrer - Product Development Director at Visma, and Jeff Shelton - VP, Product at Revenue.io.
- Our first Data Meetup will be happening IRL in Prague and will also be live-streamed. Register now to save a spot.
- Check out the last edition of our Coffee and community series. This one will be with D’Arcy Doyle. You can watch the prior ones with John Henwood and SK as well.
- And if you’re a Productboard customer, check out our Academy live sessions on Prioritizing with drivers (Europe and North America)
- If you’re curious about how to effectively prioritize with your stakeholders and what best practices you can leverage to get to the right product decisions, join Productboard's Claus Tørnes and learn why prioritization is important, how to avoid the pitfalls and make informed choices, and how to get started using Productboard to help you know what to build next based on insights and customer needs.
- And make sure you register out our other upcoming events with Nicolas Jemetta, Inês Liberato, Kara Zucker, Krzysztof ‘Chris” Daniel, and JJ Rorie as we keep bringing you lots of great product learning.
- We’ll wrap up the week with our takeaways and welcome our new members.