→ Please apply directly here: https://careers.kenjo.io/customersuccessde
→ For any questions, please contact email@example.com
A bunch of entrepreneurial dreamers, who really think they can create a better world. Does that sound too crazy? Kenjo is an innovative HR Platform to make the lives of employees, teams, and HR better and easier. With Kenjo, HR teams can efficiently recruit and lead people so they have more time to focus on the most important asset of every company, people.
Our vision is to improve the relationship between employees and employers. Essentially make people get up in the morning looking forward to contributing to society
Our guiding principles:
We are honest about who we are and convince customers through our vision & product
Our values tell us how to make decisions on a daily basis. Excellence over quick and dirty, authenticity over fake it til you make it, generosity over stinginess.
Results are important. They bring the resources which allow us to do what we are doing. We believe though that it’s worth nothing, if we don’t do it positively and treat each other with dignity, love, and respect.
We truly believe in equal chances for everybody and think that diversity is one main strength of our team
How will you contribute to our mission?
You will be the ears and eyes of our customers. You will consult and give full support to HR managers in their mission to digitize their department and help them to become a strategic partner.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Managing your own customer segment with the goal of increasing net retention
- Identifying upselling potential, supporting the implementation of upselling campaigns, and independently conducting customer programs (e.g. webinars)
- Renewing customers' contracts using automated processes, creating quotes, and negotiating prices
- Owning the relationship with your customers and always having an eye on their interests. Gathering feedback, consulting, communicating
Thanks to you:
- Your customers always use the tool in the best way. If you see an opportunity to extend the package or upgrade, you will be happy to help the customer understand all possibilities of the app
- Our Product Team has always the latest info on how to make our software greater
Can you be the next Kenjonita?
To be successful at this position, we think you should:
- Be fully proficient in German & English (both mandatory)
- Have experience in the Customer Success or Key Account or Project Management area
- Come from the HR sector and seek a change/ new challenge
- Have work experience with HR tools in the past. Knowing how to run complex software implementations is a great plus.
- Have a strong interest in the HR industry
- Have a tech affinity and believe in the mission of improving the relationship of companies and their people
Ok, that is not all, we also offer:
- Great office located in Kreuzberg with fruits, granola, drinks, and an awesome rooftop terrace
- Home office flexibility
- Lots of ownership and space to grow
- Challenging environment
- Frequent feedback
- Clear goal setting
- Team buildings and activities
Quick tips on how to prepare:
Don’t waste your time with updating your CV, rather share your LinkedIN profile.
Do not think about your outfit at the day of the interview. There is no dress-code.
Rather be yourself and make sure this opportunity will excite you. Don’t ask for a job, ask for a challenge!
Ps.: Share this ad, if it's not for you! Be generous and not afraid of other awesome people stealing this job. We are growing. So there will be more chances to join our team.