Want to help us help others build products that matter, together?
We’re excited to launch our Product Makers Ambassador program.
We’re looking for a group of passionate product makers that are interested in helping us continue to grow this community into the destination for product makers to connect, grow their product knowledge and practices, and solidify their use of Productboard as their ‘command center’.
What’s an ambassador?
Product Maker ambassadors are an extension of our community team, they:
- support other Product Makers in the community, respond to questions, share their knowledge, contribute, and help drive engagement within the online community
- partner and work with our community team to help us shape our community
- act as champions of our Product Makers community and Productboard online and/or offline
Choose where you want to get involved
Ambassadors can participate in a number of different ways. We offer flexible ways to get involved and contribute. You can choose how you want to get involved.
- Welcome new community members and answer questions online
- Moderate groups and help drive ongoing engagement
- Share your knowledge about Productboard and contribute your subject matter expertise
- Build your reputation and profile by contributing community content or presenting at events
- Get involved with betas and evaluate new Productboard features
- Encourage others in the product community to join Product Makers
- Provide input into our community plans and direction
- Help plan and/or host local community events — big or small, in-person or virtually
Benefits and perks
- Access to additional community capabilities
- Special community status including rank, badges and callouts to recognize your involvement as an ambassador
- Opportunities to co-create content with our Product Makers team
- Listing in our community team page
- A chance to win one of our Annual Ambassador awards
- Rewards and special perks that recognize your contributions and milestones
- Networking opportunities with other ambassadors and our community team
- Access to a closed community category/group for ambassadors
- Extra perks at our annual Product Excellence Summit
- Exclusive community swag
- Supportive materials and local events toolkits
Ready to get involved?
Apply to join the program. We’ll review your application and followup.
Want to know more? Have a question?
Ask in the comments below, send a private message to our community team, or check out our FAQ below for more details. 👇
When will this start?
We’re looking to identify our initial cohort of ambassadors over the next month or two and will get started as that group begins to take shape. Once we have our initial cohort we will add new ambassadors each quarter.
How can I be considered?
It’s easy, just fill out our application form.
Who would make an ideal ambassador?
A passion for product and our community, a willingness to get involved, participate, and actively contribute and share.
How does the application and review process work?
It’s important for us that we grow this community and our ambassadors at the right pace so this is a good experience for everyone and we have time to learn and evolve our program. Once you’ve applied.
How much commitment is required?
We know you have other commitments and we’re open to wherever you can add value. A minimum commitment of 3 hours per quarter and weekly contributions to our community (new topics and comments) for a period of one year is required. After that we may invite you to extend your involvement.
Can I nominate someone?
We encourage you to tell others, but ask that they apply directly.